Tuesday, July 6, 2010

We have some new additions!

Yay! We finally got home at around 7pm, after being stuck in traffic almost all the way home from Vermont. As I was unloading all of our things I heard Jay yelling from the coop. I ran over to find two new little fluff balls chirping around Mo. She looks like a natural mom. I'm so proud of her. They were so cute!!! It was our first hatch and out of 8 eggs, 2 hatched. I'm going to let her sit on the rest for a couple of more days in case they are slow.
Let's keep our fingers crossed that we get some more. But I am happy with the two we got. One is definitely an Easter Egger. The olive colored legs are a giveaway. I'm so curious as to what these little guys are going to look like since their daddy is a Silver Lace Wyandotte.

I'll keep you posted :)




No comments:

Post a Comment